Accommodation Choices for BOND University, Gold Coast – Australia
ABOUT BOND University On Campus Accommodation
Bond provides a variety of on campus housing options. These on campus student accommodation options are within easy walking distance of lecture rooms, Libraries, academic facilities, Sports Centre, and a variety of dining options.
Accommodation is fully air-conditioned and serviced weekly with linen provided, shared laundry facilities with automatic machines and dryers are conveniently located near all rooms.
Student housing is extremely popular and in high demand. A down payment on accommodation when booking is required to secure your booking and full payment of the semester must be paid prior to your arrival.
To create and manage room booking applications please head to the Student Housing Portal.
View our Student Housing terms and conditions.
The dining plan is compulsory whilst residing on campus.
- Students living on-campus: Three dining options available: $2000.00, $2250.00 or $2500.00
- Students and staff living off campus: minimum purchase $110 (inc GST).
- Top-ups/additional credit (all students): minimum purchase $110 (inc GST).
ABOUT BOND Off Campus Accommodation
There are a range of off campus accommodation options as well without compulsory meal plans while still remain close to the university.
Provides students with the ultimate in flexibility, payment options and selection.
To search, browse and book accommodation near to BOND University head to StudentBNB booking portal. StudentBNB have fixed national pricing so you don’t have to hunt for better deals or wonder about inclusion. Each Student BNB includes Linen, laundry use, kitchen, lounge, private bedroom and shared or private bathroom. You also have the choice of room rental only and self catering or you can also purchase a range of meal options if desired, all flexible. With StudentBNB you just pay as you go, you can extend fortnightly or monthly to help manage your budget.
- * You are NOT required to pay a bond or sign a lease.
- * Electricity, water and bed linen are provided as part of your weekly rental.
- * Simply book for the time you require and pay securely online or via direct banking transfer – SEARCH NOW
Homestay provides the opportunity to live and experience life in Australia with an Aussie family. This service is provided through GBS assisted booking, where we will help match you to a suitable family and home based on your preferences. There is a small administration fee for this service to ensure a quality homestay match. Homestay provides you with not only a cultural experience but also meal options and additional family support while you settle into Australia.
Safer Options. When booking accommodation through StudentBNB or Homestay you have peace of mind that the properties have been selected through and inspection and certification process to ensure they are suitable for student accommodation – BOOK NOW
You can rent properties through real estate agents, sharing with other students or direct to with the public but please be aware of the following additional costs and requirements.
- Costs to Add:
- * Bond – 4weeks rent plus two weeks rent in advance. Bond can be kept if property is not vacated in a suitable condition.
- * Lease – contract committing to a set amount of time typically a minimum of 6 months
- * Internet connection and monthly cost
- * Electricity connection and monthly cost
- * Water monthly cost
- * Food
- * Transport
Transport options around Bond consist of local buses and there are also options for light and heavy rail nearby (trains). To access public transport you will require to purchase a GOcard. This is a tap on/ tap off transit card that you can purchase and top up at 7Eleven, Local train and bus stations and newsagent. To search transport bus and train number go to Google maps and type in your departure and arrival address and arrival time and you will see distance and transport times. See the website translink for further bus and train information.
Local cafes and eating options in and close to BOND University.
On Campus eating:
- Bond Express
- Papyrus Cafe
- University Club
- Kinetic Cafe
- Serum Coffee and Coffee Cart
- The Cecil and Ida Green University Club Restuarant
Off Campus (less than 1klm radius)
- Blackboard Specialty Coffee
- Yallah Charcoal Chicken
- Cafe Pane e Vino
- Hotel CBD
- Krish Indian Varsity
- Old Paris Baker
- The Lake Brewhouse
- Chef & Chef
- Jitlada Thai
- Free Range Chicken Shack
- The Fish
- Lomyen Noodle Bar
- Varsity Lakes Tavern
- Varsity Lakes Chinese Restuarant
- Canoodle Noodle Bar
- Ambarella Fine Foods
- Pizza Hut Burleigh Waters
- 101 Kitchen