Accommodation Choices for Envirotech, Gold Coast – Australia
- Envirotech does not provide on campus accommodation options however there are some great inexpensive options to choose from nearby.
Off Campus Accommodation Choices
Provides students with the ultimate in flexibility, payment options and selection.
To search, browse and book accommodation near to Envirotech head to StudentBNB booking portal. StudentBNB have fixed national pricing so you don’t have to hunt for better deals or wonder about inclusion. Each Student BNB includes Linen, laundry use, kitchen, lounge, private bedroom and shared or private bathroom. You also have the choice of room rental only and self catering or you can also purchase a range of meal options if desired, all flexible. With StudentBNB you just pay as you go, you can extend fortnightly or monthly to help manage your budget.
- * You are NOT required to pay a bond or sign a lease
- * No placement or booking fee
- * Electricity, water and bed linen are provided as part of your weekly rental.
- * Simply book for the time you require and pay securely online or via direct banking transfer – SEARCH NOW
Homestay provides the opportunity to live and experience life in Australia with an Aussie family. This service is provided through GBS assisted booking, where we will help match you to a suitable family and home based on your preferences. There is a small administration fee for this service to ensure a quality homestay match. Homestay provides you with not only a cultural experience but also meal options and additional family support while you settle into Australia.
Safer Options. When booking accommodation through StudentBNB or Homestay you have peace of mind that the properties have been inspection and completed a certification process to ensure they are suitable for student accommodation – BOOK NOW
You can rent properties through real estate agents, sharing with other students or direct to with the public but please be aware of the following additional costs and requirements.
- Costs to Add:
- * Bond – 4weeks rent plus two weeks rent in advance. Bond can be kept if property is not vacated in a suitable condition.
- * Lease – contract committing to a set amount of time typically a minimum of 6 months
- * Internet connection and monthly cost
- * Electricity connection and monthly cost
- * Water monthly cost
- * Food
- * Transport
Transport options around Envirotech consist of local buses and there are also options for light and heavy rail nearby (trains). To access public transport you will require to purchase a GOcard. This is a tap on/ tap off transit card that you can purchase and top up at 7Eleven, Local train, bus stations and newsagent. To search transport bus and train number go to Google maps and type in your departure and arrival address and arrival time and you will see distance and transport times. See the website translink for further bus and train information.
cafes and eating options close to Envirotech
There are multiple options for eating around Envirotech, from beach side fish and chips or head over to James street where there are many small boutique restaurants to choose from here is a few…
- The fish house
- Buffalo Seears Smokehouse
- Bin 12
- Zullaz Bar and Eating
- Harvest Moon
- Sushi on James
- The Pocket Burleigh Cafe
- Jimmy Wahs
- Commune Cafe
- Slice Pizzeria
- Ze Pickle
- Zab Islan
- Rabbath Burleigh
- Willow Dining Room
- The Little Plate
- Burleigh Heads Hotel
- De Vito Waterfront
- The Thai
- Hellenika Restuarant